Monday, March 30, 2009

THE iNTERVIEWEE....

Dr. S............ : What can I help you sir?
Patient : I had a fever yesterday, but today my fever was gone, but my head ?
Dr. S........ : What wrong with your head? Are you sleep lately ?
Patient : No! I sleep earlier . I think I had migraine.
Dr. S...... : Migraine ! let me see what is your problem? Please lay down at the bed , I want to
make sure what the problem that you get. Please take a breath . One more time.
Patient : Dear doctor, from your opinion and your experienced. What wrong with me?
Dr. S...... : The truth is you has a something problem with your mind. Your fine.
Patient : Truth doctor! but I feel so tired and bored . Never mind Doctor, I see you next time. Thank You.

That are example of dialog that have two companion (

No comments: